右鍵不能

星期三, 2月 27, 2008

First English Post

I wrote this post in English, first time in my blogging life. Please don't sneer at my English cause I am a Chinese educated person.

The news of S&R FC defeat to No Deal FC was a shock to me. I have the impression that No Deal FC is just another feeder club. But I really didn’t expect them to win the game. According to Jem, they have an incomplete squad on that day. That means their reserves were simply disgrace. Jem and Min Wai are good players, so do Joey and Yoei. I can't forget Patrick too. If they don’t have a full team why not postpones the match to another day? God knows.

Every weekend I play with Indonesian at grace field. They are superior. With highly developed set of abdominal muscles, fast paces, and stamina that never being depleted, they maintain their thrashing streak against us. Indonesian playing styles are rough, but at least they are friendly, not like some Malay, in return of a flying kick when you tackle them. Poor sportsmanship usually turns into ugly behavior like what Martin Taylor did to Da Silva.

As a bench-warmer of Hazel FC, I rarely have a chance to play for my team, even I've got, I am not self-confidence enough, or not mentally ready for matches.
I am not a high aim person; a fine day and a good game with my mates are perfect for me. I admit in some occasion I try to play rough but I have no malicious intention of injuring someone.

Anyway, I am so glad to have such great companions and environments.

P/s: Jems please remake the match. It's an embarrassing result, isn’t it?