右鍵不能

星期二, 3月 04, 2008

Silly News

Recently in PJ, public speaking campaign for general election is running through the town. There are two candidates, Phua from DAP and Chew from MCA. Phua speech attracted more than a thousand while Chew's just a few. From my perspective, Chew reign is over. She is not prepared for this election campaign. 4 years ago she won because of weak opponent (pardon me, Liu). Phua is a BA of economy, politic and philosophy of Oxford University. Compare to him, Chew is a graduates from a Taiwan U (forgot which U).
Since demonym of PJ is English, a Chinese educated candidate has to struggle a lot.

I bought a Sharp 19 inches LCD HD TV for my PC and PS3 console. It cost me a thousand and my dad wasn't happy (who care). I am very satisfied with the great visual effect with HDMI plug-in.

It has been raining for three weekends and I eager to play football. Hope raining season end soon.